Thank you for your continued support through this challenging time as we aim to keep you and our staff safe and cycling. In response to Governor Ralph Northam’s March 30th, 2020 order, Cardinal Bicycle will be open for sales and service online and by appointment only.
CALL / EMAIL / FACEBOOK MESSAGE US!
- Go to cardinalbicycle.com and check out our selection of bikes. You can filter categories to narrow down your options and learn about the bikes we offer. It’s fun to browse! Call for availability or purchase online and we’ll deliver to you.
- Go to Cardinal Bike Finder and complete the form. We will call you right away and help you choose the best bike for your needs. Once you choose a bike, we’ll deliver it to you for free (within our delivery zone.)
- If there’s a specific Specialized or Giant bike you want, you can order it on their websites Specialized or Giant Bicycles and have it shipped to us. We will build your new bike and deliver it to your home at no additional charge (within the City of Roanoke, Roanoke County, and the City of Salem). We will be in touch with you to add any additional parts or accessories before delivery.
IN-STORE BY APPOINTMENT:
- If you want to browse the bikes or merchandise in our shop, please make an appointment between 12:00 PM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, and 12:00 and 4:00 on Saturday. Call us at (540) 344-2453 to book an appointment. We will provide dedicated, helpful, and knowledgeable service to help you find exactly what you need in a safe, controlled environment with no other customers.
- Forgot to call ahead? No problem! We will accept walk-ups if we’re not already serving someone in the shop. Just call us from the lot to check availability.
FREE PICK UP AND DELIVERY – in the City of Roanoke, Roanoke County, and the City of Salem. Call us to arrange a service pick-up. (540) 344-2453
- After we pick up your bike, we will call you within 24 hours with a cost estimate for the repair or tune-up.
- All payments for service can be made with a credit card over the phone.
CURBSIDE DROP OFF – Bring your bike to the shop and call us from the parking lot. We will take it in for service. (540) 344-2453
SHOP CLEANLINESS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
We have adopted strict a strict cleaning and sanitation policy. Our staff cleans and disinfects all high-touch surfaces multiple times per day. We also wipe down all bikes after test rides and when bikes are brought in for service.
We are diligent in washing our hands regularly, and especially after contact with customers and bikes. We ask that you do the same. Please wash and sanitize your hands before touching or riding bikes, touching accessories or equipment, or trying on apparel, shoes, or helmets.
If you are coughing or running a fever, or have had contact with anyone showing these or other symptoms, please do not come inside. We can take care of you by pick-up and delivery or curbside service for sales or service.
Thank you for being a valued part of the Cardinal family. We send our Thank you for your continued support through this unsettled time. We appreciate our staff and our customers now more than ever. Cardinal is grateful to be along for the ride with you.