WE’LL FIX IT.
All bikes need repairing at some point. No worries. Our two full-time mechanics have over 40 years of experience between them. We’ll have you back on the road, good as new, in no time.
As far as costs go, we offer free estimates. And we’re proud of our reputation for being honest and fair. Also, it may be helpful to know that our service department works on a first-come, first serve schedule –we do not make appointments for repair work.
Flat tires on the bicycle will be fixed over night, but if you bring just the wheel we can do it while you wait. Labor rates for flat tires are as follows:
- $5 per wheel, off the bike
- $6 per front wheel, on the bike
- $9 per rear wheel, on the bike
This service will generally cost between $15 and $35. It includes a general inspection of the bike for safe riding conditions. We insure that the brakes and gears are working properly and we follow that up with a test ride.
This service will typically cost between $35 and $65 and includes all of the following:
- Lubricating all cables and inspect for fraying.
- Check spoke tension and true wheels.
- Adjust brakes and inspect brake shoes for wear.
- Adjust deraileurs and check limit screws and alignment.
- Inspect tires for wear.
- Adjust bearings if needed.
- Check stem and handlebar bolts for tightness.
- Tighten crank bolts.
- Lube chain and check tire pressure.
- Test ride
This service generally costs between $65 and $85. It includes everything under the Tune-up category plus a full cleaning of the entire drivetrain (chain, chainrings, cassette, front and rear deraileurs)